Timeline for last minute player additions
Registration takes time. If you are just starting registration and hope to play tomorrow, you will likely be disappointed.
- The player completes the Spitfires registration
- After the registrar has received the fee and seen that all registration requirements have been satisfied, the registrar will work with OASC to register the player to the team.
- THERE IS A 24 HOUR WAIT (not within our control)
- The player shows up as registered with the team (in Ontario Soccer team registration).
- If player requires Ontario Soccer ID card, player requests this now.
- The Spitfires registrar and OASC must add the player to the team list. For OCSL, OASC needs to email the league asking them to approve the player. OCSL then approves player and they are now listed on game sheet.
- The coach prints the game sheet & takes it to the game.
Comments about this Website?
Interested in Coaching?