- Send in the fee:
Preferred payment method is etransfer. Please email treasurer to arrange an alternate payment method.
- $175 for MR6 (OCSL grass field)
- $250 for Men OT2 and Men OT5 (premium fields)
- $220 for Women 7v7
- Sign in on-line and verify contact information.
- Complete player registration form online on OASC web site. Please make sure you select the correct team in drop down list.
- Any registration payments that incur bank fees determined to be the fault of the registrant, are the responsibility of the registrant. Please follow instructions on this page. Ask if any questions.
- Returning members must register (i.e. both sign in and pay) before attending pre-season events.
- New members may join in one
pre-season event before registering if they bring a signed
Where to send the fee:
** To send by e-mail, logon to your bank and request an "e-transfer" or "interac e-mail". Please use passcode "summer2023" or email passcode direct to treasurer.
Player Card Information
OCSL players must present valid player ID before each game or have verified that they appear in E2E app. See OCSL rules here.
- A physical Ontario Soccer player identification card can continue to be used until the expiry date.
- Ontario Soccer digital photo ID accessible to team officials on E2E app.
- Government photo ID including a driver's license.
- If you have none of these, please contact the club email address at bottom of this page.
OASC house league players should have valid government photo ID or Ontario Soccer player ID available at each game.
Season start dates
- OASC divisions will begin week of May 15
- OCSL divisions will begin week of May 22
Comments about this Website?
Interested in Coaching?